Eonmetall Storage Solutions
The Pallet Shuttle system is a semi-automated, high-density storage solution for the handling of goods inside channels similar to a drive-in or pallet-flow setup.
Cost-effective and time-saving, it removes the need for forklift trucks to enter the racks.
The remotely controlled Pallet Shuttle is a highly efficient alternative to live storage and drive-in racking. The Pallet Shuttle system works either as First in, First out (FIFO) or as Last in, First out (LIFO) for operations with a reduced number of product lines stored in high quantities.
- Cost effective and time-saving; not requiring the use of special forklifts
- Low level of risks or damage to the equipment and operating staff
- Fast and sustainable; automatically handles pallet picking and retrieval
- Can pick up, deposit and re-organize pallets with great precision
- Operating temperature ST: 0°C to +45°C / BZ: -1°C to -30°C / Hybrid model can be used in both temperature ranges
- CE mark approved
- ATEX versions available